What is AEPS?
Aadhaar Enabled Payment System(AEPS Service), is an Aadhaar based payment solution which empowers bank users to carry out financial transactions (without any debit card/credit card/ cheque book) using only their Aadhaar card, registered with their bank account, and biometric authentication. AEPS agents and distributors can provide basic banking services to their customers such as cash withdrawal, balance inquiry and obtaining a mini statement. It is an initiative by NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India) to support unbanked and underbanked sections of India.
We not only add the AEPS Agent or AEPS Distributor to our network, but also take steps to guide them in earning more. Anyone can join our network with a simple AEPS Agent registration form that needs to be filled.
How does it work?
Once the AEPS Agent registration is done, your AEPS Agent login id will be generated. The process of AEPS is very simple.
- The AEPS Agent connects and installs a biometric device to their Computer or Smart phone.
- Agent inputs the Customer Aadhaar number and the bank name.
- Agent selects the transaction type: Cash withdrawal or Balance Inquiry.
- The customer then inputs their thumb print (same as per Aadhaar) to authenticate the transaction.
- The customer’s account is debited and merchant’s wallet account is credited real time along with additional commission amount.
- The AEPS Agent then receives a transaction receipt and customer receives an SMS confirmation from bank.
- Real Time Transaction Settlement along with commission
- Safe & Secure system.
- No need to carry a Debit or Credit card, Only the Aadhaar number and fingerprint authentication required.
- Easily withdraw money, avoid long queues at the bank or ATM.
- Quick process, doesn’t take more than a minute to complete a transaction.
- Minimum Investment with Maximum Return.
- Only requirements to set up business, are a Smart phone or Computer (as per ease and availability) & Biometric Device.
- Earn Attractive Commission per transaction.
- Quick process, takes less than a minute to complete the transaction.
- Full utilisation of cash in hand.
- Increase in customer base due to additional service provided.